This week, we are discussing spoilers and books. I don’t often get spoiled for books because I am very careful but, sometimes, you don’t see them coming…
Here are five books I was spoiled for:
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown (Red Rising #2) : I wasn’t exactly spoiled but I knew certain things about the ending that make me suspect what was going to happen. And I was right. I am not going to say much more because I don’t want to spoil you.
- The Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi : I knew with who Juliet was going to end with before reading the first book because everyone was talking about it. I don’t mind but since the romance is the biggest part of the plot, well I didn’t have much to discover when I finally read the trilogy.
- Inda by Sherwood Smith (Inda Quartet #1): I was spoiled on a majority of the plot of Inda and on some plot points of the sequels because of book reviews that gave far too much details away. I started this book this month but because of the ammount of stuff I already knew, I DNF it because I didn’t care to continue on knowing what was going to happen.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Divergent #3): I was spoiled even before starting the trilogy because I decided to listen to the Divergent soundtrack and a comment left little to the imagination…
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover : I have a love-hate relationship with Colleen Hoover, I discovered her books a little over two years ago and at first I loved them. However the last three books I read by her (Slammed, Never Never part 1 and Confess) were terrible so I decided to watch a review/discussion of November 9 before reading it to see if it was going to be better. I decided to listen to the part with spoilers because I wanted to see what the Big Twist (because like in every Hoover’s book, you need a super huge twist full of dramas at the end). I am glad for the spoilers because now I know that I wouldn’t have enjoyed November 9 either. I think I’m done with Colleen Hoover.