As you may know, January is Vintage Science Fiction Month, a month-long event celebrating science fiction works published/produced before 1979. As always, the event is hosted by the wonderful Andrea from the blog The Little Red Reviewer.
I haven’t been able to post any Vintage Sci-Fi reviews or discussions yet so I have decided to dedicate next week to the event! 😀 For once, I have an actual schedule in mind (am I a real blogger now?!) and it is as follows:
- Monday: A Vintage Sci-Fi Month introduction, Should We Read the SF Canon?
- Tuesday: Book Review of The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- Wednesday: Book Review of The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin
- Thursday: TV Show Review of Star Trek the Original Series Season 2
- Friday: Rant/DNF Review of Tau Zero by Poul Anderson
- Saturday: Book Review of 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke
- Sunday: Book Review The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin
See you tomorrow! 😉